FIFA Ultimate Team: Team Of The Week – October 3
FIFA Ultimate Team: Team Of The Week – 3rd October
GK: René Adler, Hamburger SV - 81>82
LB: Monreal, Málaga CF - 79>80
LWB: Benoît Trémoulinas, Girondins Bordeaux - 76>77
CB: Pepe, Real Madrid - 85>86
LM: Marco Reus, Borussia Dortmund - 84>85
RM: Juan Mata, Chelsea - 86>87
LM: Gareth Bale, Tottenham Hotspur - 85>86
LW: Dries Mertens, PSV - 79>81
ST: Fabrizio Miccoli, Palermo - 82>83
ST: Claudiu Keserü, Angers SCO - 68>71
ST: Luis Suárez, Liverpool - 86>87
GK: Diego Cavalieri, Fluminense - 78>79
CB: Matthew Connolly, Cardiff City - 69>71
CAM: Alexander Meier, Eintracht Frankfurt - 74>74
CAM: Sinha, Toluca - 74>74
ST: Emile Sinclair, Peterborough United - 63>64
ST: Mustapha Durak, Chamois Niortais FC - 58>64
ST: Habib Habibou, SV Zulte-Waregem - 67>70
TOTW 3 Forwards: IF Keseru, IF Suarez, IF Miccoli
TOTW 3 Midfielders: IF Mata, IF Reus, IF Bale, IF Mertens
TOTW 3 Defenders: IF Tremoulinas, IF Pepe, IF Monreal
TOTW 3 Bench: IF Sinclair, IF Meier, IF Habibou, IF Sinha, IF Connolly, IF Durak
- Miccoli – EA Sports really love this striker. A FUT12 favorite, the FUT13 version has an IG rating of 87 (+4 on the IF rating of 83)
- Sinclair - If you thought IF Miccoli got a nice boost, Sinclair is rated 64 but has an IG rating of a 75 (+11)! That means you’re getting a gold player in a bronze card!
- Durak - Wow. Two great bronzes in one TOTW – check out his +80 stats (Sprint Speed, Acceleration, Balance, Curve, Finishing, Penalties)
- Suárez - Our first TOTW player with a 90 IG rating!
Please note all statistics taken from the XBOX360 version of the game (stats may differ from platform to platform)
Q: What are In Game Statistics (IGS)?
A: In game statistics are the attributes of a TOTW player when viewed in-game
Q: Why should I care about IGS?
A: A player’s in game statistics can be very different to what FIFA 13 displays on a player’s card and reveals just how much of a ‘boost’ EA Sports gave the TOTW version of a player.
For example, Fabrizio Miccoli has:
- Normal rating of 82 (shown on his normal gold card)
- IF rating of 83 (shown on his TOTW 3 black card)
- IG rating of 87 (only visible in in-game statistics)
Q: How can I view IGS?
If you want to view a player’s IGS, simply start a FUT13 game, pause the game and select “Team Management” and then view that player’s attributes.
See you next week!